No need to spend hours researching and compiling enough AIP recipes to help you stay on track each week. This cookbook will save you time and energy by giving you delicious recipes for every meal and snack of the day, and a simple guide to weekly meal planning and preparation.
This PDF AIP diet cookbook includes:
4 printable PDF recipe books
Each PDF contains 35 delicious AIP friendly recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- 35 breakfast recipes
- 35 lunch recipes
- 35 dinner recipes
- 35 snack recipes
Each recipe gives you a total of calories, macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrates – grams & percentages), fiber, cholesterol, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Guide to meal planning and prepping
This cookbook also comes with a detailed PDF guide on how to meal plan and prep each week to set yourself up for success.
This includes spending some time:
- Choosing your recipes from the PDF cookbooks
- Filling in the 7 day blank meal planning template (included)
- Creating a grocery shopping list
- Grocery shopping once per week
- Cooking for a few hours one day per week (generally Sundays) to prepare your portioned meals for the following work week.
That way, each day you can pull your meals out and you are ready to go. This helps reduce temptation and will keep you on track.
What foods are included on the autoimmune protocol diet?
- All meat, fish and seafood (grass-fed beef, pasture raised poultry, wild salmon)
- Bone broth
- Organ meats
- Vegetables (such as sweet potatoes, green beans, zucchini, leafy greens, broccoli, cauliflower rice, squash, etc.)
- Fresh fruits
- Natural sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup and coconut sugar
- Coconut products (coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut butter, coconut flakes, coconut water)
- Grain free flours including cassava flour and tiger nut flour
- Healthy fats (such as lard, olive oil, coconut oil)
- Herbs and seasonings (including fresh herbs, cinnamon, turmeric, and ginger)
- Lemons and limes
- Fermented foods (such as sauerkraut, kimchi, non-dairy kefir)
- Sea salt
What foods are not included in the autoimmune paleo cookbook?
- Most processed and premade food (with exceptions for clean ingredient snacks)
- Food additives
- Whole grains and gluten
- Lentils and legumes
- Dairy products
- Nightshade vegetables (which include tomatoes, peppers, white potatoes and eggplant)
- Nuts and seeds
- Spices from peppers or seeds
- Refined sugars (white sugar, brown sugar, chemically made sugar alternatives)
- Candy, chocolate bars
What to expect after you purchase this cookbook
After you have added the product(s) to your cart, go to the checkout page and fill in your information and payment details.
As soon as the purchase is complete, you will immediately receive an email from me with links to download the products in PDF format.
Feel free to download the PDFs and save them on your computer and/or print them off.
At any time you can come back to this email and download the products as many times as you’d like, so make sure to save the email.
Try my cookbook today and if you’re not totally hooked, I guarantee a 100% refund within the first 30 days. That is how confident I am that you will love it!
But if there is any reason you don’t, send me an email requesting your refund. No questions asked.
About the creator of this cookbook
I am a Registered Health and Nutrition Counselor, and have a diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching. I have over 10 years of experience in researching and studying natural health and nutrition. Read more about me.
I am not a medical doctor and the advice contained in this cookbook is not meant to replace or contradict that of your primary medical physician or healthcare provider. The advice is also not meant to diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. Consult your primary physician before making any major changes to your diet and/or medications.