What foods are included on the autoimmune paleo (AIP) diet?
- All meat, fish and seafood
- Natural sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup and coconut sugar
- High-quality fats (such as lard, olive oil, coconut oil)
- Herbs and seasonings
- Lemons and limes
- Fermented foods (such as sauerkraut, kimchi, non-dairy kefir)
- Sea salt
What foods are not included on the AIP diet?
- Most processed and premade food (with exceptions for clean ingredient snacks)
- Nightshade vegetables (which include tomatoes, peppers, white potatoes and eggplant)
- Nuts and seeds
- Spices from peppers or seeds
- Sugar, candy, chocolate bars
This autoimmune (AIP) meal plan includes:
Four 7 day meal plans
Each 7 day plan has recommendations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack meals for each week. This includes:
- Autoimmune paleo (AIP) breakfast recipes
- Autoimmune paleo (AIP) lunch recipes
- Autoimmune paleo (AIP) supper recipes
- Autoimmune paleo (AIP) snack recipes
Each meal plan will note how many servings you will get out of each recipe, and which days you are cooking/meal prepping and which days you are eating leftovers.
Each 7 day plan also includes weekly grocery lists that are broken down by the different categories of food – fruits, vegetables, meats, baking ingredients and oils, etc.
Each recipe also comes with complete nutritional information such as calories, macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrates), fiber, cholesterol, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Guide to meal prepping
This meal plan also comes with a detailed guide on how to meal prep to set yourself up for success. This includes spending some time in the kitchen one day per week to prepare your portioned meals for that week. That way, each day you can pull your meals out and you are ready to go. This helps reduce temptation and will keep you on track.
Try my AIP meal plan today and if you’re not totally hooked, I guarantee a 100% refund within the first 30 days. That is how confident I am that you will love it! But if there is any reason you don’t, send me an email requesting your refund. No questions asked.
I am not a medical doctor and the advice contained in this meal plan is not meant to replace or contradict that of your primary medical physician. The advice is also not meant to diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. Please consult your primary physician before making any major changes to your diet and/or medications.
There are no reviews yet.