Removing gluten and dairy from your diet can be confusing and overwhelming, and these food groups can sneak their way into our diet on a daily basis. Take the stress and overwhelm out of this process with this PDF cookbook. Feel good knowing that you are on the right track.
This cookbook is designed for anyone who has celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, gluten allergy, dairy allergy/sensitivity or lactose intolerance.
All of the recipes in this cookbook contain simple ingredients that you can get at all grocery stores.
This gluten-free dairy-free cookbook includes:
4 printable PDF recipe books
Each PDF contains 35 delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- 35 breakfast recipes
- 35 lunch recipes
- 35 dinner recipes
- 35 snack recipes
Each recipe gives you a total of calories, macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrates – grams & percentages), fiber, cholesterol, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Guide to meal planning and prepping
This cookbook also comes with a detailed PDF guide on how to meal plan and prep each week to set yourself up for success.
This includes spending some time:
- Choosing your recipes from the PDF cookbooks
- Filling in the 7 day blank meal planning template (included)
- Creating a grocery shopping list
- Grocery shopping once per week
- Cooking for a few hours one day per week (generally Sundays) to prepare your portioned meals for the following work week.
That way, each day you can pull your meals out and you are ready to go. This helps reduce temptation and will keep you on track.
What foods are included in these gluten and dairy-free recipes?
- Beef, pork or other wild game
- Lean proteins such as turkey and chicken breast
- Fish and seafood
- Gluten-free grains (including quinoa, brown rice, millet, buckwheat, and gluten-free oats)
- Gluten-free bread
- Starchy vegetables (sweet potatoes, white potatoes, carrots, beets etc.)
- Non-starchy vegetables (including cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, bell peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, brussels sprouts, green beans, etc.)
- Beans and legumes (black beans, white beans, lentils, etc.)
- Fresh fruits and fruit juices
- Coconut products (coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut aminos, and coconut butter)
- High-quality animal fats and oils (beef suet, pork lard, coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado oil)
- Vegetable oils (such as canola oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, etc.)
- Nuts and seeds (such as almonds/almond butter, peanuts/peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, cashews, pistachios, sesame seeds, pine nuts, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts and sunflower seeds)
- Herbs and seasonings
- Vinegars (balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, white vinegar)
- Soy sauce labelled as gluten-free (often referred to as tamari)
- Dairy-free alternatives (almond milk, cashew milk, vegan cheese, vegan butter)
- Lemons and limes (such as fresh squeezed lemon juice or lime juice)
- Sugars (including cane sugar, brown sugar, coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup, and agave nectar)
- Natural sugar-free sweeteners such as stevia
- Herbal teas
- Sea salt and black pepper
What foods are excluded in this cookbook?
- Processed snacks and premade food with artificial ingredients (these can often contain gluten/dairy – always check the food label)
- Wheat, barley and rye (gluten containing grains)
- Products that are likely to contain gluten (soy sauce, crackers, muffins, cookies, bread)
- Oats or oat products not labelled as gluten-free (cross-contamination is very common with oats)
- Malt vinegar
- Dairy products (milk, cream, cheese, butter, ice cream)
- Products that are likely to contain dairy (pasta sauce or other creamy sauces, cheesy casseroles, chips, crackers, protein bars, baked goods, chocolate bars and chocolate chips)
What to expect after you purchase this cookbook
After you have added the product(s) to your cart, go to the checkout page and fill in your information and payment details.
As soon as the purchase is complete, you will immediately receive an email from me with links to download the products in PDF format.
Feel free to download the PDFs and save them on your computer and/or print them off.
At any time you can come back to this email and download the products as many times as you’d like, so make sure to save the email.
Try my cookbook today and if you’re not totally hooked, I guarantee a 100% refund within the first 30 days. That is how confident I am that you will love it!
But if there is any reason you don’t, send me an email requesting your refund. No questions asked.
About the creator of this cookbook
I am a Registered Health and Nutrition Counselor, and have a diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching. I have over 10 years of experience in researching and studying natural health and nutrition. Read more about me.
I am not a medical doctor and the advice contained in this cookbook is not meant to replace or contradict that of your primary medical physician or healthcare provider. The advice is also not meant to diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. Consult your primary physician before making any major changes to your diet and/or medications.