This meal plan for candida overgrowth includes:
Four 7 day meal plans
Each 7 day plan has delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 snack meals for each week.
Each meal plan will note how many servings you will get out of each recipe, and which days you are cooking/meal prepping and which days you are eating leftovers.
Candida diet grocery lists
Each 7 day plan also includes a weekly grocery list that is broken down by the different categories of food – fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, whole grains, meats, healthy fats and oils, etc. This list will only call for exactly what you need to make your recipes. For example it won’t tell you to buy a whole bag of tomatoes when you only need 2. This means that you won’t overspend on groceries or waste any food.
Each 1 week meal plan gives you a daily total of calories, macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrates – grams & percentages), fiber, cholesterol, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Each individual recipe also comes with the same nutritional information breakdown.
Actual breakdown for this candida diet meal plan
On average, each day you will be getting:
- Roughly 1700 calories
- Roughly 60-65% of your calories from fat, 15-20% from carbohydrates, and 20-25% from protein. This amounts to roughly 100-120 g of fat, 75-100 g of carbohydrates, and 80-100 g of protein on average.
- Roughly 25 g of fiber.
Guide to meal prepping
This meal plan also comes with a detailed guide on how to meal prep each week to set yourself up for success. This includes spending some time in the kitchen one day per week to prepare your portioned meals for that week. That way, each day you can pull your meals out and you are ready to go. This helps reduce temptation and will keep you on track.
What foods are included in the anti-candida diet?
- All meat, fish and seafood
- Gluten-free grains (including quinoa, brown rice, millet, buckwheat, and oat bran)
- Non-starchy vegetables (including cruciferous vegetables, leafy green vegetables, peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, brussels sprouts, green beans, etc.)
- Coconut products (coconut oil, coconut milk and coconut butter)
- High-quality animal fats and oils (beef suet, pork lard, coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado oil)
- Nuts and seeds (such as almonds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds)
- Herbs and seasonings
- Lemons and limes (such as fresh squeezed lemon juice or lime juice)
- Natural sugar-free sweeteners such as Stevia
- Herbal teas
- Sea salt and black pepper
What foods are excluded in the anti-candida diet?
- Processed and premade food with artificial ingredients
- Refined and processed grains
- Starchy vegetables (sweet potatoes, white potatoes, carrots, beets etc.)
- Wheat, barley and rye (gluten containing grains)
- Dairy products
- All simple sugars (including cane sugar, brown sugar, coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup, and agave nectar)
- Candy and chocolate bars
- Fruit and fruit juices (except for small amounts of some low-sugar fruits such as lemon and lime)
- Vinegar (except for raw organic apple cider vinegar with mother)
- Artificial sweeteners
- Vegetable oil (such as canola oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil etc.)
What to expect after you purchase this meal plan
After you have added the product(s) to your cart, go to the checkout page and fill in your information and payment details.
As soon as the purchase is complete, you will immediately receive an email from me with links to download the products in PDF format.
Feel free to download the PDFs and save them on your computer and/or print them off.
At any time you can come back to this email and download the products as many times as you’d like, so make sure to save the email.
Try my meal plan for the candida diet today and if you’re not totally hooked, I guarantee a 100% refund within the first 30 days. That is how confident I am that you will love it!
But if there is any reason you don’t, send me an email requesting your refund. No questions asked.
About the creator of this meal plan
I am a Registered Health and Nutrition Counselor, and have a diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching. I have over 10 years of experience in researching and studying natural health and nutrition. Read more about me.
I am not a medical doctor and the advice contained in this meal plan is not meant to replace or contradict that of your primary medical physician or healthcare provider. The advice is also not meant to diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. Consult your primary physician before making any major changes to your diet and/or medications.