This PDF gastritis cookbook includes:
4 printable PDF recipe books
Each PDF contains 35 gastritis-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- 35 breakfast recipes
- 35 lunch recipes
- 35 dinner recipes
- 35 snack recipes
Each recipe gives you a total of calories, macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrates – grams & percentages), fiber, cholesterol, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Guide to meal planning and prepping
This cookbook also comes with a detailed PDF guide on how to meal plan and prep each week to set yourself up for success.
This includes spending some time:
- Choosing your recipes from the PDF cookbooks
- Filling in the 7 day blank meal planning template (included)
- Creating a grocery shopping list
- Grocery shopping once per week
- Cooking for a few hours one day per week (generally Sundays) to prepare your portioned meals for the following work week.
That way, each day you can pull your meals out and you are ready to go. This helps reduce temptation and will keep you on track.
What foods are included in this gastritis diet cookbook?
- Lean meats, fish and seafood (including chicken breast, salmon, ground turkey, lean red meat etc.)
- Bone broth
- Gluten-free whole grains (including quinoa, plain white rice, millet, buckwheat, and oat bran)
- Vegetables (including cruciferous vegetables, leafy green vegetables, sweet potatoes, zucchini, brussels sprouts, bok choy, green beans, etc.)
- Coconut products (coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut aminos and coconut butter)
- High-quality animal fats and oils (beef suet, pork lard, coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado oil)
- Nuts and seeds (such as almonds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds) and nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter etc)
- Herbs and seasonings (excluding spicy or acidic ones)
- Nutritional yeast
- Herbal tea
- Sea salt in small amounts
What foods are excluded?
- Processed and premade food with artificial ingredients (and anything containing citric acid for other acids as preservatives)
- Spicy foods (including chili peppers, cayenne, chili powder, hot sauce, sriracha, etc.)
- Nightshade vegetables (including tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and white potato)
- Tomato products (including tomato sauce and tomato juice)
- Refined and processed grains (white bread, whole-wheat bread, muffins, cookies, etc.)
- Wheat, barley and rye (gluten containing grains)
- Processed meats (including bacon, hotdogs, sausages etc.)
- Dairy products (whole milk, cream, cheese, greek yogurt)
- Fatty foods (including french fries or other deep-fried foods)
- Acidic fruits and fruit juices (including cranberries, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- Citrus fruits (including lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, etc)
- Vinegars (including white vinegar, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, distilled vinegar, balsamic vinegar etc.)
- Vinegar containing foods such as mustard, mayo and salad dressings
- Artificial sweeteners
- Vegetable oils (such as canola oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil etc.)
- Black pepper
- Coffee, black tea, green tea (or any other beverage with caffeine)
- Mint and mint teas or chewing gum
- Carbonated beverages (including pop, sparkling water, club soda, kombucha, etc)
What to expect after you purchase this cookbook
After you have added the product(s) to your cart, go to the checkout page and fill in your information and payment details.
As soon as the purchase is complete, you will immediately receive an email from me with links to download the products in PDF format.
Feel free to download the PDFs and save them on your computer and/or print them off.
At any time you can come back to this email and download the products as many times as you’d like, so make sure to save the email.
Try my cookbook today and if you’re not totally hooked, I guarantee a 100% refund within the first 30 days. That is how confident I am that you will love it!
But if there is any reason you don’t, send me an email requesting your refund. No questions asked.
About the creator of this cookbook
I am a Registered Health and Nutrition Counselor, and have a diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching. I have over 10 years of experience in researching and studying natural health and nutrition. Read more about me.
I am not a medical doctor and the advice contained in this cookbook is not meant to replace or contradict that of your primary medical physician or healthcare provider. The advice is also not meant to diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. Consult your primary physician before making any major changes to your diet and/or medications.