This cookbook is designed specifically for PCOS and is free from gluten, dairy, and soy. It is also fairly low carb (low in sugar and carbohydrates, but not a full-on ketogenic diet).
This PCOS diet cookbook includes:
4 printable PDF recipe books
Each PDF contains 35 delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- 35 breakfast recipes
- 35 lunch recipes
- 35 dinner recipes
- 35 snack recipes
Each recipe gives you a total of calories, macronutrients (protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates – grams & percentages), fiber, cholesterol, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Guide to meal planning and prepping
This cookbook also comes with a detailed PDF guide on how to meal plan and prep each week to set yourself up for success.
This includes spending some time:
- Choosing your PCOS-friendly meals from the PDF cookbooks
- Filling in the 7 day blank meal planning template (included)
- Creating a grocery shopping list
- Grocery shopping once per week
- Cooking for a few hours one day per week (generally Sundays) to prepare your portioned meals for the following work week.
That way, each day you can pull your meals out and you are ready to go. This helps reduce temptation and will keep you on track.
What foods are included in this PCOS cookbook?
- All meat (chicken breast, chicken thighs, turkey, pork, beef etc.)
- Fish and seafood rich in omega-3 fats (like wild salmon and sardines)
- Grain free flour alternatives (almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, etc.)
- High-fiber foods such as vegetables (cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, red peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, brussels sprouts, green beans, sweet potato, carrots, beets, white & red onion etc.)
- A small amount of fruit, lime juice & lemon juice
- Coconut products (coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut yoghurt and coconut butter)
- High-quality animal fats and oils (beef suet, pork lard, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and avocado oil)
- Nuts and seeds (almonds, pumpkin seeds, cashews, chia seeds and sunflower seeds)
- Herbs, spices and seasonings
- Natural sugar-free sweeteners such as stevia and monk fruit
- Dark chocolate, cacao and cocoa powder
- Coffee, green tea and herbal teas
- Sea salt and black pepper
What foods are excluded?
- Processed and pre-made food with artificial ingredients (think fast food!)
- Refined and processed carbs (white bread, muffins, scones, donuts, or anything made with white flour)
- Whole grains (quinoa, white rice, brown rice, millet, buckwheat, and oat bran)
- Wheat, barley and rye (gluten containing grains) – Especially important for people with a gluten sensitivity or celiac.
- Dairy products (cow’s milk, cream, cheese, whey protein, cottage cheese)
- Soy products (soy sauce, soybeans/edamame, soybean oil)
- Beans and lentils
- Simple sugars (cane sugar, brown sugar, coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup, and agave nectar)
- Candy, chocolate bars, sugary drinks (fruit juice and soft drinks) and other sugary foods
- Artificial sweeteners
- Vegetable oils (canola oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil etc.)
What to expect after you purchase this cookbook
After you have added the product(s) to your cart, go to the checkout page and fill in your information and payment details.
As soon as the purchase is complete, you will immediately receive an email from me with links to download the products in PDF format.
Feel free to download the PDFs and save them on your computer and/or print them off.
At any time you can come back to this email and download the products as many times as you’d like, so make sure to save the email.
Try my cookbook today and if you’re not totally hooked, I guarantee a 100% refund within the first 30 days. That is how confident I am that you will love it!
But if there is any reason you don’t, send me an email requesting your refund. No questions asked.
About the creator of this cookbook
I am a Registered Health and Nutrition Counselor, and have a diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching. I have over 10 years of experience in researching and studying natural health and nutrition. Read more about me.
I am not a medical doctor and the advice contained in this cookbook is not meant to replace or contradict that of your primary medical physician or healthcare provider. The advice is also not meant to diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. Consult your primary physician before making any major changes to your diet and/or medications.