The idea behind the paleo lifestyle is eating whole, unprocessed foods similar to how the early humans did in the paleolithic era.
The diet focuses on satisfying your nutritional needs through animal protein, fish and seafood, eggs, fresh produce, nuts and seeds, healthy oils and fats, herbs and seasonings.
You may have also heard this eating approach being referred to as the “caveman diet”, “hunter-gatherer diet” or “stone age diet.
This paleo diet plan includes:
Four 7 day meal plans
Each 7 day plan has delicious paleo recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 snack meals for each week.
Each weekly meal plan will note how many servings you will get out of each recipe, and which days you are cooking/meal prepping and which days you are eating leftovers.
Printable grocery lists
Each 7 day plan also includes a weekly shopping list that is broken down by the different food groups – fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, meats, healthy fats and oils, etc. This grocery list will only call for exactly what you need to make your paleo meals. For example it won’t tell you to buy a whole bag of tomatoes when you only need 2. This means that you won’t overspend on grocery shopping or waste any food.
Each 1 week meal plan gives you a daily total of calories, macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrates – grams & percentages), fiber, cholesterol, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Each individual recipe also comes with the same nutritional information breakdown.
Actual breakdown for this paleo diet meal plan
On average, each day you will be getting:
- Roughly 1600 calories
- Roughly 55% of your calories from fat, 25% from carbohydrates, and 20% from protein. This amounts to roughly 100 g of fat, 100 g of carbohydrates, and 80 g of protein on average.
- Roughly 30 g of fiber.
Guide to meal prepping
This meal plan also comes with a detailed guide on meal planning to set yourself up for success. This includes spending some time in the kitchen one day per week to prepare your portioned meals for that week. That way, each day you can pull your meals out and you are ready to go. This helps reduce temptation and will keep you on track.
Paleo-friendly foods include:
- Fatty and lean meats (grass-fed beef, pork, chicken breast, chicken thighs, turkey breast)
- Fish and seafood
- Fresh vegetables (leafy greens, sweet potatoes, squash, snap peas, zucchini, green beans, cucumber, tomato, brussels sprouts, cauliflower rice, bell peppers etc.)
- Fresh fruits
- Nuts and seeds (cashews, almonds, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Coconut products (coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut butter)
- Herbs and spices
- Healthy fats and oils (extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, and animal fats such as beef suet, pork lard, and bacon fat)
- Natural sugars (maple syrup, coconut sugar, and honey)
- Processed and packaged foods
- Refined sugar and soft drinks (empty calories!)
- Processed and whole grains
- White potatoes
- Most dairy products (cheese, milk, cream, ice cream etc.)
- Legumes (beans, lentils and soy)
- Artificial sweeteners
- Vegetable oils (canola oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, soybean oil, corn oil), margarine and trans fats
What to expect after you purchase this meal plan
After you have added the product(s) to your shopping cart, go to the checkout page and fill in your information and payment details.
As soon as the purchase is complete, you will immediately receive an email from me with links to download the products in PDF format.
Feel free to download the PDFs and save them on your computer and/or print them off.
At any time you can come back to this email and download the products as many times as you’d like, so make sure to save the email.
Try my meal plan for the paleolithic diet today and if you’re not totally hooked, I guarantee a 100% refund within the first 30 days. That is how confident I am that you will love it!
But if there is any reason you don’t, send me an email requesting your refund. No questions asked.
About the creator of this meal plan
I am a Registered Health and Nutrition Counselor, and have a diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Health Coaching. I have over 10 years of experience in researching and studying natural health and nutrition. Read more about me.
I am not a medical doctor and the advice contained in this meal plan is not meant to replace or contradict that of your primary medical physician or healthcare provider. The advice is also not meant to diagnose, treat or cure disease or illness. Consult your primary physician before making any major changes to your diet and/or medications.